- Width: Narrow
- Norm: Alpine
- Practice: Piste
- Alpine Boot last: 98/104
- Flex: 90
- Weight (g): 1620
- Strap: 180° 35MM
Specifically designed for women, the S/MAX 90 W combines lightness and a perfect fit so you can carve your way down the slopes.
The new Coreframe construction and Sense Strap provide better terrain feedback, effective power transmission and precision at every turn. The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process.
The new Custom Shell HD enables quick customization while the Cuff and Calf Adjuster allow for more fitting options specific to women. The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission. A new, anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stiches improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
Selecting the correct size and fit for ski boots can be a tricky business, in order to get the best possible size and fit for you please come and see us instore for a full measuring and custom fitting service. For advice on ski boot fitting and sizing or to book an appointment with one of our ski boot fitting specialists please call: 01438 353 086
Polyurethane + fiberglass coreframe + Custom Shell HD
- A material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
- The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer and acceleration at the end of the turn.
- Material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf
- New anatomically designed pre-shaped Perf liner without internal or external stiches. To improve comfort, precision and ensure a warmer fit.
- A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and to offer constant elasticity
Alpine premounted ISO 5355
- Alpine pads are premounted and inter-compatible with alpine bindings ISO 9462.
Women calf adjuster
- The specific Women Calf Adjuster allows more fitting options as it has a better capacity of adapting to different women's calf morphologies.
- A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
Tool free tooth adjustement
- Easy tool-free personalization to the lower leg volume by rotating and moving the lower buckle.
4 riveted aluminium 3D
- Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.